Connections fails for online crm.

Sep 8, 2012 at 7:37 AM

Hi,

I like your Connection controls tool vermuch. Appreciating the hardwork. I was developing a tools with ur connection control in it..  It was working well previously with Online CRM version but now the connection with online crm is not working.. i did a search on this and found that the online CRM's Discovery URL has been changed to disco.crm.dynamics.com from dev.crm.dynamics.com. I tried to modify the source code but still i cannot achieve the connection. Thanks in advance.

Coordinator
Sep 8, 2012 at 1:37 PM

Hi,

It should work without touching source code... Did you tick "Use OSDP" checkbox when trying to connect to new online orgs?

Sep 13, 2012 at 9:58 AM

Hi,

I've tried your by selecting OSDP still i'm getting an error that incorrect or faulty exception got from the other side or i'm getting timeout errors.

I tried download ur source code and build on that it gives and error as "Error 2 'Microsoft.Xrm.Sdk.Client.AuthenticationProviderType' does not contain a definition for 'OnlineFederation' "

Sep 13, 2012 at 10:39 AM

Hi,

Which version of the SDK do you use to compile the sources ? You must use an older version of the SDK as you'll see that OnlineFederation is a value for AuthenticationProviderType http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/microsoft.xrm.sdk.client.authenticationprovidertype.aspx

You should download the latest version of the SDK here and try again.

Sep 13, 2012 at 11:16 AM

Hi cgondo,

Thanks. I just now noticed that.. will try to download latest sdk and try the same again..

Sep 21, 2012 at 10:15 AM

Hi,

It got solved. Thanks:)